Monday, July 27, 2009

BLING BLING


















From my recent trip to the mall, i bought some new jewelery. Both pieces are from TEMPTATIONS and i got a peace sign ring and a pair of sparkly earrings. the ring was $14 and the earrings were $9.99 which i thought was a really good price. ( i wanted to get more!! haha)


Now aside from my trip to the mall, im a big ring person. i love rings and theyre my favorite piece of jewelery so i thought id show you guys my ring collection.













i have a lot of rings but i have 3 that are my favorite.











one of my favorite ones is the peace ring that i just got, but the other two ive had for a while and i literally wear them almost everyday.
hope you guys enjoyed my post :)
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. yea shes pretty cool i guess. except the times she decides to abandon me...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the peace ring is adorable! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection of rings! I have a claddagh ring too..it's supposed to be a set with my bf but they didn't have my size in the same look >.<" I still love it tho! LOL yeah I can't believe that was Leighton..she sings surprising well~ Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! The peace ring goes with your cool colored nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for following!
    oh, LOVE gabe from cobra starship..so hot xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! You are TOO adorable!! :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww,,, you have the cutest ring collection. Alot of them are very subtle and perfect to wear when you have another bold accesory on.. I need to get more rings like yours. I have too many bold ones....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey nice ring collection! like the jewelry you bought to it was so cute! Also, i luv that song good girls go bad, too. Check my blog out: www.nikolemylifemystyle.blogspot.com
    Hope you can join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment!
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your rings, especially the peace one :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the peace ring as well!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete